Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lady White

Almost three years ago I finished my first novel entitled Lady White. A couple years of being rejected for not having an agent and then not being able to find an agent, caused me to kind of want to give up on my dream. But God kept it alive in my heart. One day I went online when all of a sudden, at the bottom of the screen, an ad pops up for Tate Publishing saying they were accepting unsolicited manuscripts. With a prayer, I sent mine off. Four weeks later, the phone rings, and it's Tate saying they want my novel. That day was about seven months ago now and my book is heading towards the final stages in production. I prayed for this day. I give all the glory to God because I know that without Him this door would never have been opened and I never would have figured out how to do all that I needed to in this process. A few days ago, my cover options were sent to me, and yesterday I made my choice. Here it is!

Lady White takes place in a medival fantastical realm. It's about a young woman who leads a band of assassins, and she's writing her life story of how she became that. It's a tale of romance, betrayal, adventure, and finally salvation. Look for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment